Sunday, December 28, 2008

I bet you're wondering...

Why Halloween 2009 for our wedding?  

It started when our favorite venue only had two available Saturdays in the fall, October 24th and 31st.  Then Steve mentioned his Grandparents were married on Halloween and were married for 61+ years.  It was also his Grandmother's birthday.  So we discussed it and even though we aren't going to be married at that venue, we are going to be married on Halloween 2009.  

I am very excited about the possibilities in the future for anniversary parties!  We want to create a fun and memorable event for everyone.

I look forward to writing with updates very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations both of you! 10/31 is an auspicious date in the Peterson line, what a fitting choice. I doubt Andrew and baby and I will be able to attend, but will absolutely do so if possible. Kansas City, baby!

    ReplyDelete